8.12.2005

Weight Issues.

First the good news:

Natalie - 9lbs 9oz (a gain of 4 oz from last week)

Vanessa - 13lbs 2oz (Finally broke the 13 lb barrier)

The bad news (or potentially):

Over the past month I have picked up a running exercise regiment. I run/walk about a mile 6 days a week. In the beginning, I weighed myself and came in at a staggering 184lbs! My goal is to get down to 175lbs. Over the course of the month not only did I run/walk, I ate less at meal times (compensated with a little more snacking) and have been eating less junk food. I weighed myself yesterday and it came in at a shooking 189lbs! Say what?!?!!? I think the scale is whacked! I have never gained 5 lbs so fast so something is up. In the past, I told Fiona that eating healthy (vegetables etal) and exercising only contributes to my getting more flabby. I guess it's time to go on my old diet of chicken fried steaks, other fried foods, and lots of soda.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay away from the cereal. I hear it puts weight on really quick.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home