7.22.2005

Doctor Revisited.

Yesterday I went back to my Urologist for what I thought was check up. It was a check up but the main reason the Doctor wanted to see me was because he wanted to warn me about a change within his procedure. He said that starting this past May, he started to use a different type of cauterizing material. Apparently one of his other patient's had submitted their semen sample and found it to have traces of sperm in there. So he cautioned me to continue to use contraceptives. He mentioned that when I submit my samples and if it's found to have sperm in there, he would redo the procedure at no cost (as well as follow up check ups). I was thinking to myself "what the bleep?" Yeah, no cost is to be expected but I'm not sure if I would go through it again. I mean, it wasn't as painful as I had expected but it's still not something I would necessarily go through again. No point in fretting until I submit and get my results back right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home