10.05.2005

Here We Go Again.....

Vanessa takes a stand?

Vanessa has only crawled a short amount of time and she's getting pretty good at it, but another thing that I'm noticing is that she is trying to prop herself in to a half standing position. She'll use a toy (slightly below knee height) or a stool and get up on her legs. Two evenings ago I went to check on Vanessa because she was whining from her pack n' play (aka her crib). She awoke from nap and propped herself into a standing position. She was whining because she couldn't figure out how to get back down. I, of course, just broke out into a laughter. Vanessa, of course, whined and cried even louder. It's funny the first few times but I am sure that sooner or later I am going to get frustrated from this. I remember Jadon doing the same thing. She just better not do this in the middle of the night.

Jadon and the ferris wheel, take 2.

Last night we went down to the Irvine Spectrum to try our hand at the ferris wheel again (it was working). Jadon was even more excited this time. To try to 'score' points with my wife, I told her that she can go with Jadon and I'll watch the girls. I think it backfired because I forgot (my wife too) that she was scared of heights. She told me that when they reached the top, her palms got really sweaty and her legs were shaking. At least Jadon had a great time on his first experience on a ferris wheel. The girls were in a trance looking at the ferris wheel going around. We ended up hanging out at the Spectrum for a whopping 45 minutes! (If you recall last week we were there for what seemed like a lot longer but turned out to be 35 minutes)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems you're joys in life are laughing at your kids, which can be interpreted as spending time with them.

11:10 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

Hey as long as I get credit for that... If I can't laugh at my kids then what can I laugh at?

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home