9.06.2005

Jadon Conversation, George Foreman, Date Night & more.

My Conversation with Jadon
A couple of nights ago I had a little conversation with Jadon. I was upstairs with all three kiddies and Fiona was downstairs. The girls were starting to get restless and I tried to call out for Fiona but she didn't answer.

I ask Jadon "Jadon can you go downstairs and see what mama is doing?"
He runs downstairs and comes back up. I ask him "So where is mama?"
He says "Mama dowmstaiya (that's the way he pronounces it)."
I ask "Is mama in the kitchen?"
He replies "No."
I begin to think and then ask "Is mama lying on the couch?"
He answers "Yeah."
"Is mama watching t.v.?"
He says "Yeah."
"Is mama eating bon bons?"
He laughs upon hearing this new word for the first time and answers "Yeah."
I start to laugh. Then I tell Jadon "Go and ask mama 'are you eating bon bons?'"
I hear him running and laughing down the stairs and then asking Fiona "Mama eating bon bots?"
Fiona sounds perplexed "What's bon bots?" Then it clicks "Bon bons?"
I just start laughing. So now Jadon keeps saying "Mama watch t.v. and eat bon bots!"
What a crack up.

George Foreman Grille
We bought the highly touted George Foreman grille a little over a week ago and have since used it four times. We got the second smallest grille (which can cook three small burger patties or two small steaks). I am quite impressed with it. Fiona has cooked steaks twice with it and both times, it has come out mouthwateringly tasty. She tried burgers and that wasn't too bad and tried chicken which was allright (burns easily though). Not a bad little contraption, plus it's pretty easy to clean. This might be our best investment so far in the field of kitchenette.

"Date night + 1"
This past weekend, Fiona and I were able to get Fiona's parents to baby sit two out of the three kids. They're a little scared to handle Natalie because she cries too much. So we took her with us and went to The Clubhouse over at South Coast Plaza. Nice restaurant, great food. The portions were pretty good. We probably took home 60% of our food as well as the "extreme" chocolate cake. Maybe next time we'll take Vanessa.

Congratulations to Gat & Shirley Sirivong!
Fiona and I missed out on their special day because we weren't able to secure a baby sitter but we hoped that it was a great celebration. Wish we could have been there. Looking forward to hearing and reading people's blogs on those who attended (hint hint).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eating bon bon's while watching TV on the couch. What a life!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home