11.07.2005

All Is Almost Quiet On the Western Front.

Wow, it's been a week since my last post. All has been good and I have very little to mention.

Jadon has been behaving quite well. No timeouts (nor even a strong threat) since the post from Oct. 26th. Not only that but he has gotten better when it comes to his bath/bed time. Lastnight everything went off without a hitch. No tears, no whining. He's even gone so far as to say (upon finishing his bath) "Jadon loves dadda." The little guy really knows how to melt my heart. Fiona and I have been reinforcing the "I love you" statements with our kiddies. Almost everyday I tell Jadon that I love him and he'll say it as well (a couple of times of day). I say it to him more then I do then to Fiona!

Vanessa has been her bubbily self. Every now and then she'll become needy and really really whine but she's still cute. When mamma is in the kitchen, Vanessa will crawl up to the gate-enclosed area in our living room, stand up and began her whine. Annoying sounds but cute to look at.

Natalie has warmed up. She is still needy but she is letting other people hold her (except grandpa). She still whines the most and is probably the most annoying of the three kiddies. Her weight is still a problem. She's only about 12 lbs and she is nearing 10 months. She has been through blood tests (most have come out normal), metabolic tests (haven't seen the results yet but I am thinking that that should shed some light) and she is about to undergo a brain MRI tomorrow. That's going to be interesting. She has to fast and she has to be awake for a while before they administer a sleep agent in order to take the test. Starting today she is starting her physical therapy sessions (twice a week, one hour each session) to strengthen her muscle tone. Finally after months and months of evaluations, things are happening. Now I hope that we can see quick results.

On a different note, I found out this past week that my close friend, Steve and his bride, are due to have a baby come next May. Welcome to the club!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home