10.27.2005

Doh!

This morning I woke up an hour and twenty minutes late! Eeeeek! I woke up at 6:20 am. My alarm was set but I forgot to set the right time. I had it set on Fiona's wake up time (which is 8:00am). I have never woken up that late before. I ended up an hour late to work which has never happened in my life. Luckily I was still the first one at work. Most of the time I can wake up right before my alarm and this morning I remember my mind consciously waking up but I didn't open my eyes to look at the clock. I just thought to myself "I'll just let the alarm wake me up." Damn biological chromometer. Well that was an adrenaline rush. I didn't speed to work (well maybe just a little). The light signals were really good to me. I hit probably 80% of them when they were green. Now I think I am starting to hit a low point (*yawn*).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home