1.14.2006

Stranger Dadda.....

Tonight, I decided to take my contacts out early because they were getting really dry on me. So I donned my glasses and decided to surf the web. Vanessa walks out from Jadon's room (where she was playing). As soon as she sees me, she stops frozen. She begins to bawl. She didn't recognize me! I told her that it was dadda and that she didn't need to cry. I took off my glasses and soon enough she stopped crying. Then I put the glasses back on and she began to cry again. I just laughed. Silly girl. So I picked her up and let her look at my glasses. Now she's fine with it. The only time that I wear glasses around the girls is on the weekends when I am giving them their 5:00a.m. feedings. But they're too tired to see what I look like with glasses. I guess Fiona should wear her glasses around the girls too so they don't think that momma is a stranger either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home