3.21.2006

Jadon Says It Like It Is.

One of the humorous things about toddlers is their disregard for what they say. What ever pops in their head, translates through their little minds and then some limited vocabulary comes out of their mouth. Here are two instances yesterday:

1st instance
I am sitting on the computer and Jadon is sitting on his bed watching some t.v. Fiona is downstairs making some dinner.
Jadon: Is momma cooking? I don't want diarrhea.
Me: Momma is cooking pasta for dinner.
Jadon: It smells bad.

2nd instance
Fiona, the girls, and I are sitting in the t.v. room floor and Jadon is sitting on his little tykes car driving around. Natalie is whining and crying.
Jadon: I have to drive faster
Me: Why do you have to drive faster?
Jadon: Because Natalie is driving me nuts!

It will be interesting when the girls can talk and to see how all three kids interact with each other.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very amusing. :)

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home