2.27.2006

The Little Things That Get Me Excited.

Last week Jadon's bed arrived (fast shipment) and this past weekend I assembled it. Jadon was just ecstatic. He really wants to sleep in it but there are still some small details that we need to settle. We're waiting on a comforter (construction vehicle design). We just got his bed sheet, pillow case, pillow, and bedside gate (so he doesn't fall off his bed). The next thing we need to get are the bed sheets for the girl's crib. Then all I would need to do is to disassemble Jadon's crib and put it into the girls' room (Jadon's other crib is already in there). The thing that sucks about cribs is it is just a tad bit too big to move through the door. Do manufacturers fear that kids will be able to move their beds from room to room? So I am excited for Jadon that he get's a big boy's bed and I am definitely excited for the girls because they will actually sleep in a bed (as oppose to a Pack N' Play/Bassinet). That's my life, living vicariously through my children. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what the hell is up with the crib width?! I have a crib sitting in my hallway right now because I'm too lazy to take it apart, move it into the room and put it back together again. I do suspect though that my boys would be able to push the crib out the door and down the staircase if they cooperated with each other.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home