3.10.2006

Jadon Surprises.

We are currently (but not enforcing) the next phase of Jadon's potty training of peeing in the toilet standing up. I'll show him how every now and then and I've mention to him that someday he'll pee like his dadda, but I haven't really situated him to actually do it just yet. Well yesterday he ended up peeing in the toilet while standing up, twice! What a relief (no pun intended).

Another unexpected surprise was lastnight, Shirley came over and she brought over some kids she was babysitting, Shane and Malory (ages 4 and 6 respectively). I thought that Jadon was going to freak out and cry but the first thing he did was go up to Shane (whom he has never met before) and gave him a hug. He later gave Malory a hug. Hopefully Jadon will break out of his shell and start socializing more with kids closer to his age. That's a breakthrough.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh! This reminds me of an instance about ten years ago, when I walked into the bathroom to find my little cousin peeing all over the walls, sink, and bathtub.

11:18 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

Hey Kelcey! How is fatherhood treating you? I thought you would blog/xanga more with your new baby but you don't anymore. Hope things are going well!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going great. I thought I would too. I set up flickr but haven't posted there either. The time I have in the evening just flies by. I don't know how you guys do it.

10:57 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

Patience and practice.....

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home