5.22.2006

What Corners Are Really For.

A few days ago, Fiona had mention a conversation that she had with Jadon. She was in the bathroom and Jadon was in there as well. He asked her "What are corners for?" Fiona seemed perplex and didn't really know how to respond to that. He ended up telling her that they are for time-outs. That jogged my memory into an earlier conversation that I had with Jadon a few weeks back. I was folding laundry in our bedroom and I noticed Jadon was checking out the corners in our bedroom. He was especially checking out one that was between Fiona's night stand and the corner. It had barely enough room for him to stand. Here's how my conversation with him:

Me: What are you doing Jadon?
Jadon: This corner is too small for timeouts.
Me: How about those corners (pointing to some other ones in my room)? Do you want to try those out?
Jadon: No.

What a funny yet strange little boy he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home