9.25.2006

Casting Colors.


Can you guess what professional sports team I am representing?

Fiona (and the girls; Jadon was at his grandparents' house) picked me up from work and took me to the doctor's. I was there a total of 35 minutes. The orthopedist took off the wrap, took out my stitches (which hurt), washed my leg off with peroxide (which hurt from the burning but also felt good because he was rubbing my leg which soothed the itching sensation), and then his assistant casted me and I requested the yellow and purple. So now I have to endure this for another three more weeks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, after three weeks, then what? Can you start walking without crutches? Is it just therapy time?

By the way, we're still getting killed out there.

11:44 PM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

I'll be put into an adjustable boot. I don't know when the therapy would start.

I totally wish I could be there to play with you guys.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home