9.25.2006

Sprinkles Cupcakes.

On Friday, Fiona (and the kids) came to pick me up. Was it because they wanted to see me? Did they miss me? Nope. It was because Fiona wanted to stop by at a new place called Sprinkles Cupcakes. They just opened one up a few months ago really close to where I work and we've been hearing about it a lot in the news (i.e. Oprah, newspaper). Their main store is up in Beverly Hills and they just branched out down south. They're pretty pricey at $3.25/cupcake. When we arrived there was a line already formed going outside! Wow! I believe that it will be a fad and eventually wear out. We ended up getting about a half dozen: a couple of different chocolate assortments, a latte one, and one of their signatures the red velvet. They tasted all right, but I don't think they are worth the $3.25. Maybe if was priced at about $2 each I would go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home