9.18.2006

My Wife...The User.

Ever since I found out that my ankle was messed up my wife has had me inquire about getting a temporary handicap placard. She asked me to ask when I went to the orthopedist (I forgot to ask), then she reminded me to ask when I went to go for surgery (I forgot again), then she took it into her own hands and asked the nurse when she went to pick me up after surgery (they said to ask the doctor). So then she told me to ask the doctor's office when I schedule my next appointment. She even went online and printed out the necessary forms. And then when I had to go to see the doctor this past Saturday, she brought the forms with her to have the doctor sign them. She was even more ecstatic when the doctor told her that she could take it down to Triple A (instead of just the DMV). So she went this morning (took all three kiddies with her) and then gave me a call to tell me that she got the placard. Now she is planning all the places we can go that have hard to find parking spots. Of course she won't use it unless I am there, I can't help but feel a little used. She's cute when she gets into her scheming mode.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I'm picking you up! Where we headed? I know... we're going to all the amusement parks, getting you a wheelchair, and heading to the front of the line there, too.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home