10.05.2006

Jadon The Fibber?

There have been a couple of instances where we thought that Jadon has been lying. I don't know why he's doing that but he is. It's not like there was an incident where he told us the truth and we came down hard on him (at least I don't think so). There was one time where Fiona suspected that Jadon got a hold of some small scissors and trimmed Vanessa's hair. When probed, he denied it (several times I might add). Then yesterday all three kids were in our bedroom with the door closed. All was quiet and then Jadon came out by himself and closed the door behind him. I asked Fiona to check on the girls and she found them in our bathroom. Apparently someone had taken a Lysol toilet bowl cleaner from the counter (which was too high for the girls to reach), twisted the cap to open, squirted it on the floor, and put the cleaner back on the counter. We interrogated Jadon but he said that he didn't do it. Fiona and I found it extremely hard to believe that but we couldn't get mad at him because we didn't see him do it. He apologized but still denied any wrong doing when we asked him if he had done it. This is new territory for us and I'm not liking it. I am just thinking that it's way to early for him to start lying to us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Minnie Pak said...

Haha, seems that the white lies start to come out around age 3 1/2. I got the same thing going on in my house (as you probably read).

11:42 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

At least Nicholas probably lied because he was embarrassed. My kid's probably doing it because he's afraid to get in serious trouble..... Not only that but when we ask him who did it, he'll blame one of the girls.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home