9.26.2006

Not A Good Way To Start Off My Day.

So my sister-in-law's hubby, Elliot, had just dropped me off at work this morning. He took off and I crutched myself up to the building and reached into my pocket. I ended up leaving my keys at home! What a stupid doof I am! I thought about calling him back but I didn't want to burden him more than I already am. Plus if I went home, that would mean opening the garage, setting the alarm off (because Fiona sets the alarm after I leave), which would then wake the kids up. So I decided to stick it out. I called our office manager to see if he can stop by. I got into the building about an hour later (by a building employee) but I didn't get into our office until about 30 minutes later. Hopefully this isn't a sign of the way my day will go.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home