1.05.2007

Stubborn Vanessa.

So as stated in my previous post, Vanessa did the same thing at dinner. She ate more bites this time but wasn't even close to finishing her dinner. We gave Natalie a teething biscuit with Vanessa couldn't have. She didn't even make a whining sound. So we finished up dinner at about 6:00pm or so and went out to Toys R Us to shop for the kiddies' birthdays. We got home around 7:15 or so and Fiona was undressing the girls for their baths. Vanessa began to cry and gag. Guess what she gagged on? She apparently kept the last bite of dinner in her mouth the whole time! How gross is that? Fiona thinks that I am fighting a losing battle, and sure I might be but I am going to keep on trying to find ways of getting her to eat. Vanessa might be really stubborn but I can be stubborn too! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home