1.10.2007

Rejecting Experiences.

Yesterday, we hit California Adventure (that makes it twice now plus three times to Disneyland). We were there for a little less than 2 hours total. The first ride we went on was the enormous ferris wheel. It's different from all the other ferris wheels because they have rocking and moving cars/gondolas. Plus the view is pretty nice. We should have taken pictures, but when you have three kiddies clinging or being held it can be tough. Vanessa was just giggling and Natalie was a bit reserved but she was all smiles (after seeing her sister's reaction). Jadon was just clinging to me and kept asking me to hold him.

After the ferris wheel, Fiona took Jadon on a small roller coaster called Mullholland's Madness. It was a short compacted coaster with sharp turns and a few dips. Fiona was telling me that all was going well. On the first dip, Jadon was taken a little surprised. On the second dip, Jadon was telling Fiona "I want to go home." I found that to be amusing. Later I asked him if he wanted to go on it again some other time, his response "No, maybe when I am older." I thought that was a mature response.

After the ride we caught the tail end of the California Adventure Parade. It had all Characters from the more recent Disney movies (It's A Bug's Life, Toy Story, etc.). We'll have to catch it again and get a better view next time.

We headed over to Pat & Oscars for dinner (for their kids-eat-free-Tuesdays). Towards the tail end I wanted to have the girls experience drinking Root Beer for the first time. Fiona got the camera out and videoed the session. It was classic. Vanessa's expression was the typical disgusted look. Natalie sipped it and the sensation made her cry. I just busted up laughing. I'm glad we go that on camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home