1.08.2007

Bathin' & Poopin'

Last Friday (I think), Fiona had just put the girls in the bathtub when I heard "All man!!!!" I went to check it out and one of the girls (who will remain nameless) went poopie in the tub. Both girls seemed oblivious to what had happened. Vanessa was just giggling away and Natalie had a wondering look on her face. I was just disgusted. The girls were bathing in their own poop. It was finally that Natalie looked down and saw the poop when she started to bawl. So we moved the girls to our tub and Fiona washed and bathed them there (standing up in front of the faucet). I on the otherhand washed out the tub, clorox wiping down everything. Luckily it was hard and clumpy poop so it wasn't spreading out but it did turn the water a tinge bit darker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home