1.01.2007

Happy New Years!

I can't believe that I am up past midnight. That's a rarity. Usually I go to sleep around 10:00p.m. Tonight was different. We didn't mean to be up past 12:00a.m. Fiona was able to get one of her parents' to baby sit for us tonight. So we put all the kiddies to bed and her father came over. Fiona and I had dinner reservations at Roy's at 9:15p.m. If you recall in a post "Fiona's Last Weekend" about two years ago, we ate there right before Fiona was admitted into the hospital for baby monitoring. Well at that time we broke our record for the most expensive dinner. Well tonight we smashed it. I think we actually broke a few records. This was a long dinner, just about 2 hours (hence the reason why we were up past midnight). This was probably the latest we ever had dinner. And the third record, the bill came out to a whopping $157.38 (tip included). Apparently the New Years Eve menu was a special one (in which the prices were probably jacked up), but at least it was a four course meal. It was a great meal though. Delicious. Plus Fiona and I got to enjoy each other's company alone. That last time was on our anniversary back in April.

I would go into detail about what we had but I am beat. So off to bed I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home