1.03.2007

End Of Another 4 Day Weekend.

On New Years day, I took down the Christmas tree decorations and took the tree out. Jadon keeps telling me to get a bigger house so we can put up light decorations. I told him that if he buys us one we will.

Yesterday I took off to extend my 4 day New Years weekend. Jadon had school yesterday and so Fiona, the girls, and I went to a Japanese buffet called Hokkaido. I was quite surprised at how much the girls ate. They had these peach shaped red bean buns. Vanessa chomped down 5 and Natalie ate about 4 and half. Just watching them eat was making my stomach get fuller.

When Jadon got off from school we headed down to Disneyland. It was quite crowded considering it was a non-black out date. The park was actually full (as the signs had said). I think that the park wasn't selling anymore tickets and it was packed because it was the last day of the Christmas decorations. They finally opened the monorail (which we went on). We didn't really go on any rides other than that. We watch the parade which Vanessa was thoroughly enjoying. Natalie was enjoying by imitation and Jadon seemed apathetic to the whole scene. I think he was a little disappointed that we didn't go on any rides (although he didn't show any displeasure whatsoever).

So now marks the end of the major holidays and we have to plan the girls' and the boy's birthday. Holy cow, it's coming up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home