2.07.2007

Anime Phase.

Lately I have been getting back into watching Anime. Currently I am watching Tenchi Muyo. I really like the series. I am not exactly sure how I got interested in the series. But I think back in my early college days I just went down to Tower Records and was looking (at the time) at their limited Anime collection. I browsed over the section and saw the series and thought "what the heck" and gave it a try. Now I am hooked on it (again). After that, I am going to watch Ranma 1/2 (this time the whole series). Another awesome series that I got hooked on back in high school. I remember that Pete and I would go to a video rental store (that had Japanese imports and anime) in Monterey Park literally every other day to rent the series (the store only allowed a certain number of videos to be checked out). A commute that was probably almost an hour (one way). I have to say that we (Pete more so than I) were crazy to do that but it was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home