10.19.2007

The Girls' True Calling?

This past Saturday, Fiona, the kids, and I went to IKEA for dinner. Before I mentioned this next part, take a rewind to almost 2 and a half years ago. On Mother's day there was an instance involving a talent agent who came up to me as mentioned in my blog from that day. Well as we were eating dinner, a talent agent came up to us and gave us her business card. She said our girls were adorable and asked if they were identical and if we were interested in having them shoots and modeling, to give her a call. She also said the same for Jadon. Hmmm this sounds familiar. Now it would have been even more flattering except that it was the same woman from before! I recognized her and her business card. I probably would have taken it as some sort of sign to get our girls into the business but coming from the same person, I don't think I'd pursue it just yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

DO IT! What if Tiger Woods' dad hadn't gotten him into golf? How else are you going to be rich?

So what if they grow up to be like the Olsen twins... just make sure you hide away their money.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home