1.30.2009

Hatin' On The One Ring....

For Christmas, Fiona was giving me gifts themed after each of the 12 days of Christmas. One of the gifts was a coupon to watch the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy (extended of course!). Probably one of my favorite movies. So the past three weekends (Fri.) & Sat.) we pulled out our sofa bed (in our living room), camped out, and have been watching them. As you may not know, Fiona isn't into these types of movies (i.e. Fantasy, Sci Fi). So it took a real strong effort for her to watch this series. So after watching all three movies, what did she think? Thumbs down. She didn't like it. She said that she doesn't ever want to do that again. Sigh....At least she got through with it. So much for watching Star Wars and Matrix.

3 Comments:

Blogger Minnie Pak said...

The first LOTR movie bored me to tears. I didn't even bother with the others. Couldn't stand the first Star Wars prequel with that stupid Jar Jar Binks. And I only watched the first Matrix which I have to admit I like, but don't care to watch it over and over again.

Anytime you want to watch "Ever After" with Dougray Scott and Drew Barrymore, though, I'm all over that. :)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

First of all, the way to appreciate LOTR is seeing the movies as one epic, not 3 movies. Darn women.

Second, I've erased the Star Wars prequels (except for the action scenes) from my mind. Clone Wars on Cartoon Network gets closer to what it shoulda been.

Third, didn't you get Fi to watch Episodes IV-VI before?

7:51 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

She did watch them but that was a while ago......

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home