1.22.2009

Happy Birthday To My Kiddies.

I know I have been bad about blogging, especially on special occasions such as my kids' birthdays. Last Thursday we celebrated the girls' birthday with both grandparents. We ate at the Macaroni Grille and adjourned back to our place for cake and present opening. I can't believe that the girls' are already 4! Wow!

Last night (Wednesday) was Jadon's turn. We followed the same formula as the girls' except we went to the Elephant Bar. He's such a big boy at age 6. I make fun of him (and his classmates too) about the fact that he's 6 and still calls Fiona, "Momma." Fiona just loves it and continues to hope that he'll call her that forever.

The celebration isn't over yet, in a couple of weeks we are holding a combined birthday party for Jadon, Natalie, & Vanessa by inviting their friends and family to Pump-It-Up. It's a bounce house place. Even parents can play too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Minnie Pak said...

Nicholas still calls me "Mama" and we are having his party at Pump It Up, too!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Watch out at Pump It Up! I'm gonna be like Godzilla there.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home