12.20.2008

Jadon's Christmas Program.

Yesterday, Jadon's kindergarten class (as well two other kindergarten classes) held a Christmas singing program. Jadon even had a solo part, albeit it was a one liner. So I left work for a few hours to catch it. Fiona and the girls were already there and Fiona's parents and my dad show up later. So it was a good size cheering section. Between my dad and I, we were snapping shots every which way (along with my father-in-law). Fiona was using her camera for video. So for the first 10 minutes or so my dad was shooting away, checking each shot before taking the next one. He kept on zooming in to be sure he got a good shot of Jadon except he was zooming on the wrong kid. I eventually told him that he's shooting the wrong kid. Haahahhaah! The program last only 45 minutes but Jadon did great. He did the hand motions and sang his one liner beautifully.

1 Comments:

Blogger Minnie Pak said...

OHMYGOSH, your Dad zooming in on the wrong kid is HILARIOUS!!! I love that!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home