1.07.2009

Coin Collecting Hobby.

As of late, I have been really getting into coin collecting. Not too serious yet, I'll buy something here or there (and if it's really inexpensive). It actually started with the collecting of the state quarters (I need three more to complete the set!). Then last year (and this year) Fiona got me that years set (i.e. 2007 presidential coins, quarters, dimes, nickels, etc). Then I got a a few Morgan Silver Dollars (my mom's indirect influence; she had me order some for herself so I got myself some). Then I bought the entire set (uncirculated) state quarters for pretty good price (plus it came with some nickel set for free).

It was yesterday that I thought I would never do, but did. I was watching the Coin Collection on the Home Shopping Network (HSN). I went gaga over an item that the were selling, the entire state quarter set in 24k gold plated. I went so far as to call Fiona up and ask her if I could get it. It looks nicely presented and the sale price of it was reasonable (compared to the retail price). She gave the green light and I actually ordered something from HSN!

2 Comments:

Blogger Minnie Pak said...

HSN coins AND a ShamWow? You are out of control! :D

9:38 PM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

Please, someone help me!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home