1.05.2009

Date With My Girls.

Yesterday was a really productive day for me. Fiona, Jadon, and Fiona's parents went to watch some Chinese show out in Pasadena. So I had the girls all to myself for about 8 hours. I took the girls to my work for about 30 minutes. After being off from work for a few weeks, I figured I would get myself re-acclimated before I actually have to go into work the following day. Then we went over to Fiona's parents house where I took down all the Christmas lights and other decorations. After an hour of that I took the girls home for their afternoon nap. During that time I washed both cars. That took nearly 2 hours and by the time I finished, Vanessa had woken up. After I woke Natalie up, I ended up vacuuming the house. After hearing Jadon complaining "What is all this crap on the stairs?" and Natalie bothered by the "spiders" (black lint) on the carpet, I figured it was about time to bring out the Dyson. After that I got in 30 minutes of Wii jogging. Dinner time was rolling around and I took the girls out to Ruby's for some burgers and shakes. Then before going home, we stop by Target to pick up some orange juice that Fiona requested. I was pretty exhausted but the girls and I had fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

You're way too busy and organized. Shame on you for not watching your Blu-ray player.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home