6.27.2005

Busy busy...

So last Friday I had to drive up to my best friend's, Steve and his fiance's wedding rehearsal that was up in Big Bear. I followed right behind them leaving at about 2:20pm. We didn't get there until close to 6:00pm. The wedding ceremony took place in a gacebo overlooking the lake and the reception was held in a tent near by. Very beautiful and majestic. After rehearsal we had the dinner where I had a delicious bowl of New England Clam Chowder and a very flaky Salmon Wellington. I left the dinner at about 9:00pm and drove back down to Irvine. The drive time was about 1 hour and 45 minutes.

The next day we dropped the kiddies off at the grandparents at about 11:00am, grabbed a quick lunch, and headed up to big bear. It took about 2 hours and 20 minutes to get up there. The ceremony was pretty short in itself. One of the bridesmaid had started a jolly rancher and the ceremony finished before she could even finish it. The reception started at about 5:30pm or so and shortly after everyone was seated I had the honor of giving a roast...I mean toast to Steve. I hope people enjoyed my speech because I put a considerable amount of thought into it. We didn't leave the wedding until about 8:45 pm. Fiona had called her mom to see how she was doing with the kiddies. Apparently it didn't go to well. The girls had slept very little and Jadon was feeling neglected.

Well congratulations to Mr. Steve & Kindra Chen on their wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home