6.20.2005

Double Sigh.

Last night at Rain Forest Cafe, after dinner, I was carrying Natalie and Vanessa in my arms and walking around their gift shop.

A lady comes up to me and comments "What cute little boys you have there."
No response from me.
The lady asks "Are they twins?"
I say "Yup."
Blah blah blah and then she comments "What handsome little babies' and leaves."

I found this to be comical. I didn't bother to correct her because I didn't really want to exert the time and effort to prolong the situation. I was spending time with my two girls and I was in my own little world with them. I guess it didn't help that they were wearing baby blue dresses but still...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny. People always thought my boys were girls until they were past 1 year. I think most people guess boy or girl depending on how long a kid's hair is.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit dressing your girls like boys. You don't have Jadon wearing a dress, do you?

3:31 PM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

I actually got a picture of Jadon dressed in a girls outfit. That way I can use it to blackmail him when he grows up. =)

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home