8.24.2005

New Level Of Sleepiness.

With the initial onset of having kids, I have reached new levels of sleepiness. I vaguely recall that happening with Jadon, and I am once again reminded of these new found realms this morning. Now that I have moved back to my room, it's like having a newborn again. Vanessa seems to be sleeping through the night but we still have to contend with Natalie. Last night (or this morning), Fiona fed Natalie at 3:00am (and pumped) in bed all the while I had to try to sleep through that. That whole process took about 45 minutes and after Natalie was done eating, she wouldn't go back to sleep. So it was hitting about a little after 4:00 am and I figure that I might as well get up (since I have to wake up at 4:45 am and prepare to go to work). I napped a little bit on the couch until 5:20am but that didn't seem to help that much (actually that probably made things a little worse). So now my eyes feel a little heavy and hazy, I'm yawning like crazy, and it's tough to concentrate on my work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But... there's always time to blog :)

9:20 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

After reading my blog, I was surprised that I wrote cohesively. I thought I was going to fall asleep.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home