1.20.2006

Jadon's B-Day Plans.

Tomorrow will be Jadon's 3rd birthday! Yea! I will be taking him to the San Diego Zoo. I figure that he is overdue for a visit. He knows a lot of animals. He'll name animals that he's never seen before. Unfortunately Fiona and the girls won't be going along with us. We figured that it (1) it would really screw up their nap schedule which is a no-no and (2) it's not worth it to endure their incessant whining on the road trip (almost 3 hours round trip). The girls' (especially Natalie) can drive me up the wall with their neverending crying. Vanessa can actually, at times, be quiet and fall asleep but Natalie keeps going. Sometimes I feel like shooting myself. She acts like a newborn sometimes. Anyways I have sparingly told Jadon of the plans. The first time he got so excited that he gave a thank-you-hug to his soon to be uncle (he should be hugging me!).

-He's been sensitive (cryful) lately so I haven't made mention of the zoo plans in the past couple of days. He's been tearing up for really mediocre reasons. A few nights ago his grandma calls up and asks him if he wanted to go the airport and pick up his great aunt the next day? He wanted to go that night and he began to cry when he couldn't go right then and there. Last night we went to Macy's at Main Place Mall. Fiona found a shirt for him and he really wanted to hold it. The thing was Fiona had to give it to the cashier for a price check and then to pay for it. The little guy started to tear up. -

Back to the rest of the b-day plans. So we'll be trekking to the zoo and hopefully show up there after 9:00am (meaning I got to get my ass ouf of bed early in the morning). I am shooting to get back by 3:00pm and put Jadon for his afternoon nap. Then the whole family will head over to Downtown Disney and have dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe. Afterwards, if all goes well, we'll head back home for a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake (yum!) and presents opening.

Then after that I expect myself to just conk out for exhaustion. (I just realized that with the links that I have, I should get paid for advertising)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool dad. Just watch out for this crying thing. I remember playing sports against crying kids when I was young. One I ended up hitting in the gut, the other, I kicked the goaltender in the nuts. They pissed me off.

9:25 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

So you were a bully huh?

9:32 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

Hey, I'm trying to expose him to really manly stuff but its tough when he hangs out at home with his momma and two sisters or with his grandma. I get him trucks, watch sports, grunt, burp.....

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home