3.27.2006

Kiddie Funny Facts

It's always fun and interesting observing my kids' quirks. Here are some:

Jadon
-He's our expert butt sniffer. He'll go around and sniff the girls' butts and tell us if they went poopoo. At first we discouraged him from doing it (and we still do sometimes), but lately we just figured he's trying to be more helpful then disgusting.
-He can pronounce the letter 'S' but he can't pronounce them in words. Here's some examples:
"parking pot" (spot)
"tack" (stack)
"Keek" (squeek)
"poon" (spoon)
-He loves to sing (and he'll sing in public) but he can't remember all the words to some of the songs he sings so he'll just hum it (probably got that from me).

Natalie
-She's going to grow up loving jewelry, especially necklasses. Anything that resembles a neckless, she'll put it around her neck. Jadon has this rainbow necklass with a peace sign emblem that he got from Sunday school. Natalie has taken a fancy to it and she puts it around her neck. She even puts my sleep eye cover around her neck too. Also when either her grandma or I hold her, she typically goes for grandma's cross neckless or my gold chain.
-When she's sitting up right, sometimes I'll catch her rotating in a circle. She'll be holding something and all of a sudden she is just using her legs to rotate her body. Then she'll rotate herself in the opposite direction.

Vanessa
-She's going to be in weightlifting. She loves to lift things up and carry them around. Remember, she's a pretty tiny baby walking around. She'll carry pillows, toy trucks (that will house smaller cars), toy vaccums, toy broom sticks, full diaper wipe dispenser, and even a 3 pounds dumbbell!
-When Jadon gets in trouble and I'm lecturing him, I'll notice Vanessa imitaing me. She'll babble in a serious tone and lift up her hands mimicking me using my index finger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home