4.10.2006

Anniversary!

Fiona and I celebrated our 6th year anniversary this past Saturday. It was also momentous in the fact that I have known my wife for half my life (vice versa as well). I got her six different colored stem roses, and dark chocolates/truffles from six different stores (The theme for 6 years is candy by the way). Fiona got me 6 mixtures of cookies, candy, and chocolates (6 of each type). We were able to get Angeline and Elliot to watch Jadon and Fiona's mom to watch the girls while Fiona and I went out to dinner. We went to 21 Oceanfront for dinner. It was right off the beach. It was pricy but the food was good. We started off with prime rib beef tips for apetizers, and shared a bowl of Lobster Bisque. Fiona had the Jumbo Sea Scallops while I feasted on the Calamari Steak. Both with delicious. Then for dessert our waitor served us a complimentary Anniversary Chocolate cake. After dinner we headed home to put all three kiddies to sleep. Fiona's mom watched the kids and we went back out to the Angels/Yankees baseball game. We showed up late to the game and watched about three innings. After that we stopped by at Ruby's diner for an oreo milk shake and then went back home. It was a pleasant excursion away from the kids. The last time we had dinner alone seems like a long time ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home