4.03.2006

Saturday With The Girls.

It was just me and the girls on Saturday (the majority of it that is). Fiona, Jadon, and the granparents went up to the mountain from mid morning until 5:00pm. So that was about 7 hours devoted to spending it with the girls. Now out of those 7 hours about about half of it was devoted towards two naps. Still though, I still have to chaperone them. So after their first nap I feed them their lunch (1:30pm). After that I decided to take them to the mall. I still needed to eat lunch myself (2:30pm). Then I took them on the stroll around the mall. We got home close to 4:00pm. We played for a little bit and then I put the girls down for their afternoon nap. All in all, the girls behaved themselves and I got some time to relax and actually watch an entire moving during their first nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home