4.07.2006

IPOD Down.

Yesterday as I left work, I hooked up my IPOD to my FM transmitter in my car. My IPOD wasn't turning on. I kept trying and trying but to no avail. Luckily there's an Apple Store really close to where I work. So I took it in and about 30 minutes later I had it replaced. I only had my IPOD for less then ten months! It was covered under warranty but I spent lastnight and this morning restoring my songs and recreating my on-the-go playlists. Hopefully this one will last longer (I'm hoping 2 years).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My iPod mini freezes up every so often too. I just let it run out of batteries, then when I plug it back in, it's working again.

10:21 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

mine didn't freeze. It just wouldn't turn on. The Apple tech even tried to power it up and it was a no go.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home