5.30.2006

Nice Long Weekend.

I am enduring my last day of my long 4 day weekend. I took today off. I figure I deserved it (plus I have ton's of vacation time accumilated). Usually I don't blog from home. I figure that I can have something to do at work. Well I am at home now and I have hit a lull point in the day. Natalie is the only one of the three kiddies that's up, Fiona's prepping dinner, and well I am just upstairs in the 'tech area' twiddling my thumbs.

-P.U. I think Natalie just took a dump. It's a little smelly all of a sudden and I heard her make a few gruntings noises. Let me change it before I faint. (2 minutes passed by) Much better. It's amazing that such a little scrawny thing can take such a big dump.-

Back to my writings, let see...where was I? The weekend was pleasant and restful highlighted with a picnic, a solo movie outing, and a couple of family eating outings. We went for a picnic at the park on Sunday which took Fiona three hours or so to prepare. She made nice tea sandwiches (an idea that she got when she took out her mother to tea time luncheon back for Mother's Day) of ham and cucumber, and egg salad. We finished lunch in about 30 minutes. Then we walked the park which was another 30 minutes. Last night I went solo to catch X-Men III: The Last Stand. We have half a dozen movie passes that we got as gifts. There's nobody to really baby sit so we decided that the only way we're going to utilize them is if went by ourselves. That's the first time I've watched a movie alone but it wasn't as strange as I thought it was going to be. That's all I have to blog for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home