5.23.2006

What Do I Do With My Arms?

One of the little quirky things that I love about Vanessa occurs when I feed her at the 5:00am feeding. When I get her out of bed, she like anyone else, does these full body stretches. Her arms are fully extended and she arches her back. Well the moment I plop the bottle in her mouth, her arms just freeze in place. So I am sitting down with Vanessa in arm and she has her arms in mid air. She'll keep them out there for the longest times. She'll have them both straight out, she'll have them in a hugging position, she'll have her right arm across her eyes (and her left arm is sticking straight out to the side), each morning is a new one. Then eventually you will see her arms ever-so-slowly slump. Who eats like that? Imagine if adults ate like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home