5.31.2006

Scaredy Cat: Another Thing to Add to Jadon's List

Yesterday evening we went over to Fiona's parents' place to water the plants and look over the house (while they're gone) . I was doing some computer work in their upstairs room with the girls. Fiona took Jadon to the backyard to water the plants. From where I was, I could hear Jadon crying loudly. I mean I was in the house (on the otherside), upstairs, with the doors closed. So I walked to the otherside of the house, opened the window to see what was going on. He really wanted to come into the house so Fiona told him to go ahead and go in. Later on I asked Jadon why he cried. Apparently he was scared of some flies. I thought it might have been a bee or something but Fiona told me there were a few flies (or gnats) that were flying around her and it apparently upsetted Jadon. Now he doesn't want to go and water plants at Grandma's house anymore. What a little baby! Sheesh!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, I hope you're just exagerating. Sounds like you're raising 3 girls. C'mon, toughen the kid up!

9:22 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

What can I do? I buy him toy trucks and cars, get him into Bob the Builder (pretty manly for a kid show), watch Men sports.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno... I'm just messing with you... and feeling for Fiona. Having to raise 4 girls.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home