8.06.2006

Breaking The Habit.

Months ago when I was driving home from church I was listening to my IPod. There was a song that Jadon said that he liked. It somewhat stood out in my mind and yet it didn't. It stood out because it's one of my favorite songs currently. But then I quickly dismissed the thought because sometimes he says things one second and changes his mind the next. Anyways, this morning when we were on our way back home, the same song just started playing and he immediately recognized it and said that he liked the song. It was Linkin Park's "Breaking The Habit." How funny is that? I won't expose him to too much pop rock (due to lyrical content). As long as it's nothing to do with killing,sex or contain any profanity, I'm ok with it. He does need a little exposure to pop culture time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home