8.17.2006

A Sleeply Night.

Vanessa has developed a cough and cold that she seems to have contracted from Jadon. Thus it didn't bold well for us (or at least me) when it comes to sleep. Lastnight seemed pretty bad. She woke up a couple of times in the middle of the night. That didn't help considering that I was already sleepy from the alcohol that I had ingested. She woke me up at 1:30am and I couldn't get back to sleep for a bit. Fiona and I didn't check on her. We just figured that she would go back to sleep and she did but then she woke up crying again a few hours later. She went back to sleep shortly. And now here I am at work, sleepy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a good solution. Drink before going to sleep so that the kids don't disturb you.

Thanks for the fzeusjwo advice!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home