10.11.2006

On The Move.

Today will be my company's last operating day in the city of Newport Beach. Tomorrow we will be moving to Tustin (about 10-15 minutes from our present location). This will be quite beneficial for me because commuting to work will only be 5 minutes away. I still have to complete some packing but that should be done in no time. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) I can't help lift boxes or help take down and put the computer servers due to my ankle. So the next day or two will probably yield me minimal work hours which is fine with me because apparently I am feeling a little more sick then yesterday. I have a tad bit of a on-and-off stuffy nose and an ever so slightly cough. So far though it hasn't been too bad being a little under the weather. As long as it doesn't ever get bad as it did a little over month ago (stomach flu of sorts).

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Good timing on the ankle "injury." The cast was a nice touch.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home