11.27.2006

Black Friday Madness.

So I ventured out in the wee hours of the morning last Friday and boy did I bite off almost more then I can chew. I decided to not wear my boot, thinking that I could be quicker if I just got out of my car and go. That was a mistake. My ankle was sore in the aftermath.

5:00am - I woke up.

5:35am - I arrived at Best Buy. No hassle getting in but there were huge lines to pay. I grabbed 'Click' and 'Mission Impossible 3' dvds and head into a line that spanned from one end of the building, zigzagging across to the other end of the building. The movies were only 7.99 each but later, after I paid, I looked on my receipt and the cashier only charged me for one. Oops, oh well. Sweet deal for me. So I was in line for what was well over an hour.

7:00am (or so) - I arrive at Circuit City since it was nearby. I picked up the dvds I wanted (Monk: Season 1, and X-Men 3) and I went into a line that wasn't long but the wait was. It only went to one register (as did all the others). I have to say that Circuit City sucks when it comes to lines. They need to have one location for all their registers and they need to cut down on the length of their receipts. Waste of paper and it takes too long to print out. So I was there for over 2 hours.

9:30am (or so) - I stop by at Target to get some more dvds (The Notebook, and National Treasure). I was there for less then 10 minutes. On the way home I picked up some breakfast for Fiona and the kids.

I love the deals that I got on dvds but I'm not sure I will want to venture out and do that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home