12.11.2006

Fun Filled Weekend, Sarcastically Speaking.

I have to say that this weekend was not fun to say the least. It mostly revolved around Jadon and his stomach virus. Puking in his bed, on the carpet, on the couch, diarrhea on the floor on his clothes, on the carpet. Then every 3 minutes he would complain that his tummy hurts. I finally took him to the emergency room on Saturday night. We arrived there at midnight and didn't get home until 6:30am. To top it off, I ended up getting the stomach virus as well. Major diarrhea for me. So here I am blogging on my sick day off. Not completely better but I am recovering.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - What is eat you are eating for Thanksgiving each year? Make sure you cook that turkey thoroughly, and none of those Taco Bell green onions!!!!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home