12.07.2006

Poor Little Sheppard.

Yesterday, Jadon was suppose to perform in his first play, a Christmas play. He was one of the Good Sheppards. I had heard that he'd been practicing at school. Well yesterday morning Fiona called me to tell me that she had found Jadon lying in sister's room chilling out but apparently had thrown up all over the carpet. She checked out his bed and he had puked in there too. Yikes!. So she spent most of the morning cleaning up. She had told him that if he had to throw up to try to do it in the bathroom toilet or sink. That wasn't meant to be because he ended up puking in the kitchen and then on the couch (after he ate a small dinner in the evening). Poor kid and poor Fiona (plus she's sick too!). Jadon, as expected, missed his performance. It was quite a bummer because I was set to leave work to watch him. In the afternoon, Fiona took him to the doctor's but she said that it' probably a stomach flu that is going around. I just hope the girls (or Fiona and I) don't get it because the last time was just atrocious on all of us. So as it stands, it looks like Jadon will miss school today. I still have to drop by his classroom and drop off snacks (it was his designated day). I read my blogs from last year and noticed that the whole family got sick right around Thanksgiving, just like this year. I just hope it doesn't become tradition. This sucks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Minnie Pak said...

I got two words for you: BARF BOWL. :)

7:33 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Ew. Ewwww. Ewwwwwwwwwww.

I couldn't make it to the bathroom when I was Jadon's age, either.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home