2.12.2007

Pacifier Mentalness.

Last week, Vanessa has been exhibiting some frustrating, pacifying, mentalness. She's been pulling the pacifier and clip off herself and either been dropping it out of her crib or misplacing it. When she does this, she ends up crying. A few times she has been doing this in the wee hours of the morning (3:00am or 4:00 am). Fiona and I have been lecturing her but I don't think she gets what we are saying. So Fiona decided to buy some ribbon and sew it on her pjs. When we put her to sleep, we heard her whining because she couldn't pull off the pacifier and ribbon. What a little nutcase she is. In the morning when I went to get her out of bed, she just smiled with pride and pointed to her pacifier and clip (as if she meant to say "look, I kept it on all through the night.").
I just hope that Natalie doesn't come around to doing the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home