2.12.2007

Wonder Twins.

Remember the cartoon series The Wonder Twins? It's about two teenagers who have special powers and the only way they can activate their powers is by touching their hands together. Well I liken Natalie and Vanessa to them. Individually, on their own, they don't stand out in the crowd. By this I mean when we are out in public, they don't get the oohs and aahs if they are separated. But if you have them there together, the ooglers come out. I would have to say that every time we eat out and we are at out table, we get two or three people walking by and asking "are they twins?" or "how cute!" I always thought that twins were somewhat common nowadays but I guess not. Hopefully when they are old enough, they will be able to use their powers for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home