4.05.2007

Anime Crave.

Fiona thinks I have an addiction to my anime. I think I don't. I watch it when I can but not when the kids are awake or when I spend time with my wife (although she might think differently). When she's around, if she's reading her book, then I will watch it, otherwise I don't (or try not to).

Anyways I finished up the Ranma 1/2 series and have now started the Naruto series. I recall in one of Pete's blog, a while ago, about how he got hooked. So I decided to get a hold of a copy (220 episodes) and give it a go. Like Pete, I got hooked (still am). That has to be one of the best anime series (and I am only about 60 or so episodes into it). It's that good and freakin' hilarious. It makes my work days go quicker and I look forward to the next time when I can watch it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

How, exactly, does watching Naruto make your work days go by quicker? Aren't you supposed to be working, and not watching anime?

4:17 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

Well maybe once in a while when things get really slow and no one's around. But it gets me through the day quicker thinking about when I can get the chance to watch it. =)

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don - I think we need to talk about this. Please come to my office immediately.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should watch bleach....it is even more addictive than naruto and less 'childish'...

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home