4.04.2007

Bedroom Repainted.

I spent last Thursday through Sunday prepping and painting out master bedroom. Fiona wanted a change and I had to oblige (sort of). I liked our original color (a pastelish green). Now it's a "powdered allspice" which is a brown with a hint of pink (fleshy looking). It's definitely a different look from before. Our room is darker, of course. I can't say whether Fiona or I like it just yet. I think we just need to get use to it (we're going to have to because I'm not painting our room again....for a long while at least). My arms were sore from all the painting and I'm sure I got a little high from all the paint fumes. Fiona and I camped out in the living room for the duration. At least not only was our master bedroom repainted, but it is now very clean.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

You shoulda called me... well, not me. My wife. She loves to paint, and is pretty good at picking out colors.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home