4.04.2007

Once Biten.

Last night we went to Baker's Square (down in Mission Viejo) for dinner. It was "Kid's Eat Free Tuesdays." Well as we were waiting for our food, we were chowing down on some bread. Natalie was whining because she got some bread stuck up in the ceiling of her mouth. Fiona had a crack at taking the bread out but Natalie was still whining. Then I took an attempt at it and that's when she bit down on my finger. That just hurt. Then she took it to the next level when I was trying to get my finger out. She bit down even harder. I yelped in pain and had to raise my voice while grabing her head to stop. Oh my gosh did she bite down really really hard. It looks like she broke a little skin underneath the nail (without breaking the nail)! My finger was throbbing through most of the night and even now when I type, it's sore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Try having your girl bite down on your nose... I used to nuzzle Danica, and she used to suck on my nose for kicks. I did it the other day, and she decided to bite down. She's only got two teeth, but they're pretty effective. Needless to say, my days of having my nose anywhere near her mouth are pretty much over.

7:54 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

Your lucky, she's just under 1 year old so she's still considered a "baby." I have a two year old! What is she a newborn?

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home